Skip to content
- Residential Conveyancing – We aim to provide a personal approach with an efficient service to make your house sale or purchase proceed as smoothly as possible. Unlike many conveyancers, Naomi or Martin are always available to speak to you on the phone to discuss your move or you can speak to our excellent support staff.
- Private client services – Including Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney, Elderly Client law and general private practice. We can also offer tax planning advice and specialist advice through our network of professionals in the area. Home and hospital visits can be arranged where necessary.
- Business & Commercial Matters – We can advise you on all areas of law affecting small to medium size businesses and particularly in regard to commercial property, both freehold and leases. We act for commercial landlords as well as business tenants of properties as diverse as small shops to large factories.
- Property Development – We act for a number of local companies, undertaking a full range of work from retail development site purchases to advising developers of new residential sites, dealing with the purchase of the site through to the individual sales of newly built properties.
- Agricultural & Farming – We have many farming clients who we advise on property matters including farm sales and purchases as well other agricultural issues like farm partnership agreements or voluntary land registration.